ScriptVOX Studio is easy to use text-to-speech software for writers that can open up a new window on your creativity. Writers can import a screenplay, movie script, documentary or even a childrens story. ScriptVOX will allow you to quickly add voices and images to your text. You can even save your multimedia presentation and share it with others.
Hear your story: Rapidly assign a unique voice to all your characters. With the advanced built-in text editor, you can assign parts to various actors and choose how your characters sound. As your script is played back, each actor will automatically speak in the voice you have chosen.
Unlimited number of voices: Writers can create a custom setting for each actor from a single text-to-speech voice using the powerful TTS-Morphing engine. The software includes a number of basic voice-mods free, or you can tweak the existing ones to create a unique sound for your actors!
Add your own voice: With the Voice-Over Feature, you can add live vocal recordings or existing voice audio files to your story.
See your story: Writers can add pictures to words or whole blocks of text and create a storyboard for the script. In short time, you can see a story, screenplay or movie script visually come to life.
Review your story by saving it as an audio file or as a full multimedia video file. Create an presentation or demo of your project.
- Customize text-to-speech: control pitch, timbre, and effects.
- Built-in mods allow many variations from a single TTS Voice
- Compatibility with Microsoft, Cepstral Text-To-Speech Engines
- Digital Effects: add radio, echo, reverb effects and more
- Writers Storyboard Tool: align any picture to a line of text
- Easy Actor Assignment: just select the line and pick your actor
- Multimedia Playback and Writer Navigation Tools
- Import Text, RTF, PDF and Word Documents
- High-Definition Video Output
» version 2.0.15 - posted on 2015-10-05
Voice-Overs, Subtitles, High-Def DVD output, integrates with MorphVOX
» version 1.8.2 - posted on 2008-07-28
Voice-Overs, Subtitles, High-Def DVD output, integrates with MorphVOX
EULA - End User License Agreement
Screaming Bee Inc. Software License Agreement and Limited Warranty:
This legal document is an agreement between you, THE LICENSEE, and Screaming Bee Inc, THE LICENSOR. By executing the program files, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement, which includes the Software License, Limited Warranty and Acknowledgment. If you do not agree to the terms presented in this agreement, DO NOT OPEN the program files. In order to protect our rights, Screaming Bee Inc does not SELL any rights to software. Rather Screaming Bee Inc grants the Right to use the software by means of a SOFTWARE LICENSE. Screaming Bee Inc specifically retains the title to all Screaming Bee Inc computer software.
1. Grant of a License. In consideration of payment of The LICENSE FEE (part of the price you paid for this product), and your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions of this License and the Limited Warranty, Screaming Bee Inc, THE LICENSOR, grants you, THE LICENSEE, a non-exclusive right to use this copy of the Screaming Bee Inc, software program named "ScriptVOX Studio" (herein called the "Software) so long as you comply with the terms of this License.
2. Ownership of Software. As a Licensee, you own the physical media on which the software is originally or subsequently recorded, but an express condition of this License is that Screaming Bee Inc retains title and ownership of the Software recorded on the original disk(s) and all subsequent copies of the Software, regardless of the form or media in or on which the original and other copies may exist. This License is NOT a sale of the original Software or any copy.
3. Copying Restrictions. This software and the accompanying written materials are the subject of copyright. Unauthorized copying of the software, including Software that has been modified, or of the written materials is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any copyright infringement which has been encouraged or caused by the failure to abide by the terms of this License.
4. Use Restrictions. As the Licensee, you may physically transfer the Software from one computer to another provided that the Software exists on only 1 machine at any one time. You may not distribute copies of the Software or accompanying written materials to others. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the Software. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the written materials without the prior written consent of Screaming Bee Inc
5. Other Limitations
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
Rental or Lease. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE.
Software Transfer. You may not transfer your rights under this License.
6. Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Right to Left Software may terminate this License if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this License. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and all of its component parts.
7. Miscellaneous. This License shall be governed and construed inaccordance with the laws of the State of Delaware and shall benefit Screaming Bee Inc, its successors and assigns. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid, the remainder of the Agreement will still be in effect.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The software and accompanying written material (including instructions for use) are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Further, Screaming Bee Inc does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of use, of the Software or written materials in terms of correctness, reliability, accuracy or fitness for purpose. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the software is assumed by you. Should the software be defective, you and not Screaming Bee Inc or its dealers, agents, distributors or employees, assume the entire cost of all necessary repair, servicing and correction.
The above is the only warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, that Screaming Bee Inc makes regarding this product. No oral or written information or advise given by Screaming Bee Inc or its dealers, agents, distributors or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty.
Neither Screaming Bee Inc nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production or delivery of this product shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages ( including damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, and the like.) arising out of the use or inability to use this product even if Screaming Bee Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware.
You acknowledge that you have read this License and Limited Warranty, understand them, and agree to be bound by their terms and conditions.